The following products were approved or certified during July 2000, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following product was approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Diesel Engine Model 201 3-Cylinder 3.3L NA. Approval No. 7E-B079-0, issued to New Holland North America, Inc., 500 Diller Avenue, P. O. Box 1895, New Holland, PA 17557-0903, July 14, 2000.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. 5000002310 Display Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4142-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, PA 16323, July 11, 2000.
2 Model F-503 Plug & Receptacle Assemby. Certification No. X/P-4143-0, issued to Minto Industrial Products, c/o Mining Technologies, 1500 North Big Run Road, Ashland, Kentucky 41102, July 21, 2000.
3. Model TX3, Radio Transmitter. Approval No. 2G-4096-0, issued to Matric Limited, RR1, Box 421A, Seneca, PA 16346, July 14, 2000.
4. Model 1340 Remote Reading Tell Tale System. Approval No. 2G-4098-0, issued to IMC Technical Services, Ltd., Bretby Business Park, Ashby Road, Stanhope Bretby, Burton-on-Trent, Staffs DE150QD, United Kingdom, July 28, 2000.
The following products were accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines 1. The following approvals were issued to Goodyear Tire & Rubber, 1144 East Market Street, Dept. 543, Akron, Ohio 44316, July 7, 2000:
Conveyor Belting CONQUEST OMEGA, USMSHA No. 28-3/142
Conveyor Belting COAL QUEST ARMA, USMSHA No. 28-3/143
The following product was accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. Flex-Loc 300 air, water and hydraulic hose cover. Approval No. IC-114/03, issued to HBD Industries, Inc., 1301 West Sandusky Avenue, P. O. Box 1301, Bellefontaine, OH 43311, July 18, 2000.