LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during April 2001, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Models 64-D85/SS85 thru P137/SS137-23. Approval No. 7C-01004-0, issued to East Penn Manufacturing Company, Inc., Deka Road, Lyon Station, Pennsylvania 19536, May 1, 2001.
2. The following approvals were issued to Baldor Electric, 5711 R.S. Boreham Jr. Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901, April 20, 2001:
Frame 284/6 Motor, 7J-01005-0
Frame 364/5 Motor, 7J-01006-0
Frame 404/5 Motor, 7J-01007-0
Frame 324/6 Motor, 7J-01008-0
The following product was approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Continuous Miner. Approval No. 2G-4117A-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, P.O. Box 791, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, April 4, 2001.
The following products were evaluated as having met Part 18 Instrinsic Safety Evaluation, Title 30 CFR.
1. Intrinsically Safe Model iMAC (Integrated Monitoring and Control) System. Evaluation No. IA-21292-0, issued to AMPCONTROL, Inc., RD#1, Box 213-A, Sigsbee Road, Greensboro, Pennsylvania 15338, April 18, 2001.
2. Type LR Data Logging Machine Interface Unit. Evaluation No. IA-21552-0, issued to Forced Potato, Inc., 640 Bizzell Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40510, April 24, 2001.
The following products were accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. Hydraulic Hose cover, N 3571. Acceptance No. IC-8/08, issued to SEMPERIT Technische Produkte Gesellschaft m.b.H & Co KG, Triester Bundesstrasse 26, A-2632 Wimpassing, Austria, April 9, 2001.
2. Type CG Hydraulic Hose Protection Sleeve. Acceptance No. IC-211/0, issued to Tigerflex Corp., 801 Estes Avenue, Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007, April 5, 2001.
The following products were accepted as having met the requirements of the voluntary "Standard Application Procedure for Sealants Applied to Underground Ventilation Controls."
1. The following non-traditional ventilation stoppings have been issued to Matrix PAAC, L.P., 6600 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, Georgia 30082:
Matrix PAAC Blocks dry-stacked with Quikrete "Redi-Seal Mine Sealant", MSHA- ST16/05, April 2, 2001
3. Touch'N Seal U2-200FR or U2-600FR Mine Sealant. MSHA-S17/00, issued to Clayton Corporation, 866 Horan Drive, Fenton, MO 63026, April 23, 2001.
Sincerely, Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik