LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during August 2001, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Diesel Engine Series 60 14L DDEC IV Model 6063HK32. Approval No. 7E-B087-0, issued to Detroit Diesel Corporation, 13400 Outer Drive, Detroit, Michigan 48239, August 6, 2001.
2. WXP502DZ, WXP503DZ, WXP504DZ, and WXP505DZ Series Frame Motor. Approval No. 7J-01015-0, issued to Mohler Technology, Incorporated, P.O. Box 669, 2355 Eby road, Boonville, Indiana 47601, August 16, 2001.
3. "Global Mining Cable". Approval No. 7K-264127-MSHA, issued to Rockbestos-Surprenant, 20 Bradley Park Road, East Granby, Connecticut 06026, August 29, 2001.
4. Cerroprene Cables. Approval No. 7K-277125-MSHA, issued to Cerro Wire & Cable/Aetna Insulated Wire, 1537 Air Rail Avenue, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455, August 10, 2001.
The following product was approved as having met Part 33, Title 30 CFR.
1. Certificate of Performance for a dust collecting system. Certificate of Performance No. P/T-2019-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, August 6, 2001.
The following product was approved as having met Part 36, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model LST-25X Diesel-powered Scooptram. Approval No. 36C-010-0, issued to Atlas Copco Wagner Incorporated, P.O. Box 20307, Portland, Oregon 97220, August 3, 2001.
The following products were approved as having met the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. "Boston/Weatherhead" hydraulic hose cover. Approval No. IC-46/10, issued to Boston Weatherhead Dive of DANA Corp., 609 Swan Ave., Hohenwald, Tennessee 38462, August 20, 2001.
2. The following approvals were issued to HBD Industries, Inc., 1301 West Sandusky Ave., Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311, August 20, 2001:
Flex-Loc 300 (Compound No. 1971) air, water and hydraulic hose, IC-209/02
Flex-Loc 300 (Compound No. 1972) air, water and hydraulic hose, IC-209/03
Flex-Loc 300 (Compound No. 1973) air, water and hydraulic hose, IC-209/04
The following product was accepted as having met the requirements of the voluntary "Standard Application Procedure for Sealants Applied to Underground Ventilation Controls."
1. "Type ACCO, Class AC4, autoclaved aerated concrete block non-traditional ventilation stopping. MSHA-ST20/00, issued to ACCO, 3351 West Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka, Florida 32712, August 20, 2001.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik