The following products were approved or certified during January 2001, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following product was approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model OM906LA. Approval No. 7E-B083-0, issued to Daimler Chrysler AG, HPC C201, D-70546 Stuttgart-Germany, Mercedesstrasse 137, Stuttgart-Untertuerkheim, January 18, 2001.
2. Royal EZC Extra Power Cables. Approval 7K-159110-MSHA, issued to Superior Essex, P.O. Box 7000, Lafayette, IN 47903, January 18, 2001.
3. Types SOW, SOOW and SJOOW cables. Approval 7K-159111-MSHA, issued to Superior Essex, P.O. Box 7000, Lafayette, IN 47903, January 17, 2001.
4. Ethylene Propylene Rubber #1140. Approval 7K-184028-2-MSHA, issued to AmerCable, 680 Dutch Ridge Road, Beaver, PA 15009, January 12, 2001.
5. Type Power Limited Signal Cables. Approval 7K-SC-274109-MSHA, issued to Remee Products, P.O. Box 488, Florida, NY 10921-1311, January 12, 2001.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. Conveyor Belt EP 800/3-3,2/3,2 to EP 3150/5-3,2/3,2. USMSHA No. 28-86/8, issued to Phoenix AG, P.O. Box 90 08 54, 21048 Hamburg, Federal Republic of Germany, January 12, 2001.
The following products were approved as having met Part 33, 30 CFR.
The following approvals were issued to the J.H. Fletcher & Company, P.O. Box 2187, Huntington, West Virginia 25722-2187, January 30, 2001.
Model RRII Roof Drill, Approval No. 25B-1046
Model DDO Roof Drill, Approval No. 25B-1049
Model DDR Roof Drill, Approval No. 25B-1056
Model RRII Roof Drill, Approval No. 25B-1058
Model DDO Roof Drill, Approval No. 25B-1061
1. Fly-Lite Light Weight Block, Non-traditional Ventilation Stopping. MSHA-ST12/00, issuedto Fly-Lite, Inc., Hwy. 14 East, P.O. Box 32, McLeansboro, IL 62859, January 18, 2001.
2. The following have been issued to Pyro-Chem Corporation, P.O. Box 884, South Point, Ohio 45680, January 26, 2001:
Type Pyro-Chem TNT Mine Sealant, MSHA-S15/01.
Type Pyro-Chem SNT Mine Sealant, MSHA-S15/02.