The following products were approved or certified during June 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following product was approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Diesel Engine, Model 4JG1TMA. Approval No. 7E-B095-0, issued to American Isuzu Motors, Incorporated, Power Train Division, 41280 Bridge Street, Novi, Michigan 48375, June 6, 2002.
The following product was approved as having met Part 15, Title 30 CFR.
1. Models DXA41 and DX460 Powder Actuated Devices. Application No. 762-H, issued to Hilti, Inc., 1435 St. Bernadette, Florissant, Missouri 63031, June 27, 2002.
The following products were approved as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Multiple Unit Full Dimension System. Approval No. 2G-4139A-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 4041 Wurno Road, Pulaski, Virginia 24301, June 19, 2002.
2. Model PDS-05 Distribution System. Approval No. 2G-4140A-0, issued to Canyon Fuel Company, LLC, SUFCO Mine, 397 South 800 West, Salina, Utah 84654, June 14, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. H950 Glass Reinforced Plastic Sheet. MSHA CR-12/0, issued to Haysite Reinforced Plastics, 5599 New Perry Highway, Erie, Pennsylvania 16509, June 5, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines.
1. Conveyor Pulley Lagging. MSHA No. IC-217/0, issued to D and C Machine, P.O. Box 659, Corbin, Kentucky 40701, June 17, 2002.
The following product should have been listed in the "List of Approved Products, 02-07-A&CC".
1. Model I6V-MS Lantern. Approval No. 10C-657-0, issued to Rayovac Corporation, 601 Rayovac Drive, Madison, Wisconsin 53711, April 19, 2002.
Steven J. Luzik
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center