The following products were approved or certified during December 2003, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type D85/SS85-25 thru P137/SS137-25. Approval No. 07-CA030001-0, issued to East Penn Battery Manufacturing Company, Inc., Deka Road, Lyon Station, Pennsylvania 19536, December 10, 2003.
2. Model 404C-22 Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA030002-0, issued to Perkins Engines Company Limited, Peterborough, CAMBS, PE1 5NA, United Kingdom, December 20, 2003.
3. EMQ 30/60 TEWC, Motor. Approval No. 07-JA030002-0, issued to Morley Electric Motors Ltd., Bradford Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS28 6QA England, December 23, 2003.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Multiple Unit Full Dimension System. Approval No. 18-A030004-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 4041 Wurno Road, Pulaski, Virginia 24301, December 17, 2003.
2. Model 91603 Distribution System. Approval No. 18-A030006-0, issued to National King Coal, LLC, c/o Intermountain Electronics, P.O. Box 914, Price, Utah 84501, December 22, 2003.
3. 5000018644 FLP Enclosure. Approval No. 18-XPA030001-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, December 15, 2003.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center