The following products were approved or certified during December 2005, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
- Type E75L, E85, E85D, E100, E100D, E100, E125, E125D, E140, or E155, 64 cell, 21 plate Battery Assemblies. Approval No. 07-CA050004-0, issued to EnerSys, Inc., P.O. Box 14145, Reading, Pennsylvania 19612, December 8, 2005.
- Model 4BG1TMA2 Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA050006-0, issued to American Isuzu Motors Incorporated, Power Train Division, 46401 Commerce Center Drive, Plymouth, Michigan 48170, December 30, 2005.
- Model 18140, Direct Current Motor. Approval No. 07-JA050010-0, issued to Phillips Machine Service, Inc., Harper Industrial Park, 367 George Street, P.O. Box 1245, Beckley, West Virginia 25802, December 12, 2005.
- Model 16340, Direct Current Motor. Approval No. 07-JA050011-0, issued to Phillips Machine Service, Inc., Harper Industrial Park, 367 George Street, P.O. Box 1245, Beckley, West Virginia 25802, December 12, 2005.
- EL63, Alternating Current Motor. Approval No. 07-JA050012-0, issued to Morley Electric Motors Ltd., Bradford Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS28 6QA, United Kingdom, December 15, 2005.
- Fiber Optic Breakout Cable. Approval No. 07-KA050023-0, issued to Optical Cable Corporation, P.O. Box 11967, Roanoke, Virginia 24022, December 20, 2005.
- Model GasBadge Plus Personal Single Gas Monitor. Approval No. 18-A050012-0, issued to Industrial Scientific Corporation, 1001 Oakdale Road, Oakdale, Pennsylvania 15071, December 14, 2005.
- Models B130-001 and B210-400 Relays. Evaluation No. 18-ISA050003-0, issued to Industrial Components, 1980 Rear Route 75, Kenova, West Virginia 25530, December 9, 2005.
- Model PVEO or Model PVEH Direct Current Solenoid Valve Assemblies. Certification No. 18-NXA050005-0, issued to The Paquin Company, 26981 Lakeland Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio 44132, December 14, 2005.
- Model ST5AS Diesel Powered Scooptrams. Approval No. 31-238-0, issued to Frontier-Kemper Constructors Incorporated, 1695 Allen Road, P.O. Box 6548, Evansville, Indiana 47719, December 2, 2005.
- Type "NRP-Jones A169 SAE 100R2AT Blue Hydraulic Hose" Cover Material. Acceptance No. IC-31/06, issued to Nephi Rubber Products, 255 West 1100 North, Nephi, Utah 84648, December 21, 2005.
- 32 GIALLA (IVG-111376) Hose Cover Compound. Acceptance No. IC-100/02, issued to IVG COLBACHINI S.p.A., Via Fossona 132, 35030 Cervarese S. Croce (PD), Italy, December 21, 2005.
- 32 BLU (IVG-113069) Hose Cover Compound. Acceptance No. IC-100/03, issued to IVG COLBACHINI S.p.A., Via Fossona 132, 35030 Cervarese S. Croce (PD), Italy, December 21, 2005.
- "M000579A00" Hydraulic Hose Cover Material. Acceptance No. IC-152/11, issued to Nucleo Industriale S. Atto, Alfagomma Industrial SpA, 64020 (Teramo), Italy, December 21, 2005.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center