LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during February 2006, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type E125D-33, Battery Assembly. Approval No. 07-CA060002-0, issued to Enersys Inc., P.O. Box 14145, Reading, Pennsylvania 19612, February 7, 2006.
2. Model V2003-M-DI-TE2B Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA060001-0, issued to Kubota Engine America Corporation, 505 Schelter Road, Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069, February 10, 2006.
3. Model 3126 Mechanical Unit Injector (MUI) Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07- ENA060002-0, issued to Caterpillar Incorporated, P.O. Box 610, Mossville, Illinois 61552, February 22, 2006.
4. Types 82F-1, 82F-2 and 82-BF1 Splice Kits. Approval No. 07-KA060002-0, issued to 3M, 6801 River Place Blvd., 146-4S-03, Austin, Texas 78726, February 24, 2006.
5. 12-1641 & 12-1642 Signal Cable. Approval No. 07-KA060006-0, issued to General Cable, 1600 West Main Street, Willimantic, Connecticut 06226, February 9, 2006.
6. Series 8096, M, 5760, and 5750 Splice Kits. Approval No. 07-KA060007-0, issued to 3M, 6801 River Place Blvd., 146-4S-03, Austin, Texas 78726, February 27, 2006.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model NI2110, Shuttle Car. Approval No. 18-A060005-0, issued to NARCO, P.O. Box 549, Smithers, West Virginia 25186, February 14, 2006.
2. Model AWI CC405 Center Control System Station. Approval No. 18-XPA060005-0, issued to Auxier Welding Inc., P.O. Box 99, Belva, West Virginia 26656, February 17, 2006.
3. Model M680, Alternating Current, Motor. Approval No. 18-XPA060009-0, issued to Reliance Electric Company, 6040 Ponders Court, Greenville, South Carolina, 29615, February 15, 2006.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirements of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. Grizzly FR MOR or Kodiak FR MOR Conveyor Belt. Approval No. 18-CBA060003-0, issued to Legg Company, Inc., P.O. Box 112, 325 E. Tenth Street, Halstead, Kansas 67056, February 22, 2006.
The following product was approved or certified as having met Part 36, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model B35X 35 Ton Diesel-Powered Locomotive. Approval No. 36-NA060001-0, issued to Brookville Equipment Corporation, 175 Evans Street, Brookville, Pennsylvania 15825, February 15, 2006.
The following products were accepted as having met the Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines.
1. ARROWHEAD Pulley Lagging. Acceptance No. IC-174/02, issued to ASGCO Mfg. Co., 301 Gordon Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18102, February 9, 2006.
2. Type"PTCH-BLUH" Hydraulic Hose Cover Material. Acceptance No. IC-226/01, issued to Pix Transmissions Ltd., Unit II, Bazargaon, Amravati Road, Nagpur-440023, Maharashtra, India, February 22, 2006.
The following product should have been listed in the �List of Approved Products, 0602-A&CC.
1. Model PMC-R Control System. Approval No. 18-ISA050002-0, issued to DBT America Inc., 2045 West Pike Street, Houston, Pennsylvania 15342, November 4, 2005.
Steven J. Luzik
Chief, Approval and Certification Center