LIST OF APPROVED PRODUCTS
The following products were approved or certified during July, 2007, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model QSB4.5 Diesel Engine. Approval No. 07-ENA070006-0, issued to Cummins Incorporated, Box 3005, Columbus, Indiana 47202, July 19, 2007.
2. Type FCAB224-040 Signal Cable. Approval No. 07-KA070015-0, issued to Northwire, Inc., 110 Prospect Way, Osceola, Wisconsin 54020, July 30, 2007.
3. Type FCAB184-022 Signal Cable. Approval No. 07-KA070016-0, issued to Northwire, Inc., 110 Prospect Way, Osceola, Wisconsin, 54020, July 30, 2007.
The following product was certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model 13714 Starter Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. 18-XPA070004-0, issued to Control Products, Inc., P.O. Box 77, Beckley, West Virginia 25802, July 3, 2007.
The following product was accepted as having met the "Flame Resistant Solid Products Taken Into Mines" criteria.
1. Type 1018174 (45 duro) Pulley Lagging. Acceptance No. IC-148/5, issued to Precision Pulley & Idler, 300 S.E. 14th Street, Pella, Iowa 50219, July 5, 2007.
John P. Faini
Chief, Approval and Certification Center