MSHA's Safety Targets Program
Safe Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Miners
Miner's Tips and Safety Ideas
Miners Tips - Suggestions directed to individual miners to enhance personal safety.
- Cable Handling, Remote Control Continuous Miners
- When Radio Signal is Lost, Don - t Approach Remote Control Continuous Miners
- Keep Your Mind On Your Work
- The Middle of the Remote Control Continuous Miner is Not a Safe Place
- Turning a Remote Control Continuous Miner
- Tramming While Positioned Within the Turning Radius of the Remote Control Continuous Miner Can Be Fatal
- Tramming Safety Using Remote Controls
- Don - t Get Shot By a Jammed Conveyor
- Shrapnel From Miners - Bits
Safety Ideas - Suggestions directed to mine operators to enhance mine safety.
- Remote Control Mining Machine Safety Features
- X Marks the Spot - Where New Technology Can Save Lives With Proximity Detection
- Mechanical Proximity Warning Device
- Cutterhead Bit Replacement
Some or all of the files available on this page are PDF. For more information on PDF, PDF readers and accessibility issues, please use this link.