The following products were approved or certified during February 2002, and have been added to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's list of permissible equipment.
The following products were approved as having met Part 7, Title 30 CFR.
1. Type EM-1100. Approval No. 7J-02001-0, issued to Powell Sales, Inc., 125 Dye Street, Suite 3, Beckley, West Virginia, 25801, February 28, 2002.
2. Type 2/0, 3/c SHD Flat Cable. Approval No. 7K-102132-0, issued to General Cable, 440 East 8th Street, Marion, Indiana 46953, February 19, 2002.
3. Types SJOOW and SOOW cables (CPE T954 jacket). Approval No. 7K-159129-0, issued to Superior Essex, P.O. Box 7000, Lafayette, Indiana 47903, February 25, 2002.
The following products were approved or certified as having met Part 18, Title 30 CFR.
1. 5000010428 Controller Enclosure Assembly. Certification No. X/P-4174-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, February 25, 2002.
2. Model T01MS Radio Remote Control. Approval No. 2G-4127-0, issued to Cattron Theimeg Inc., 58 W. Shenango Street, Sharpsville, Pennsylvania 16150, February 20, 2002.
3. Continuous Miner. Approval No. 2G-4135A-0, issued to Joy Mining Machinery, 120 Liberty Street, Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323, February 20, 2002.
The following product was accepted as having met the flame requirments of Part 18, Title 30 CFR, and the Interim Fire Criteria for Acceptance of Products Taken into Underground Mines.
1. ContiPIW 270 through PIW 1200 FR super Conveyor Belt. USMSHA No. 28-93/0, issued to Contitech Av Industries No 3515, Zona Industrial, CP 78090, San Luis Potosi, Mexico,
February 8, 2002.
2. The following acceptances were issued to TCI Powder Coatings, 4036 Dixon Drive, Ellaville, Georgia 31806, February 19, 2002:7140-90276 BB Black Tex, USMSHA No. BI-21/00
9830-10595 BB Yellow Smooth, USMSHA No. BI-21/01
9343-10597 BB Yellow Peel, USMSHA No. BI-21/02
9443-90275 BB White Peel, USMSHA No. BI-21/03
9830-90273 BB White Smooth, USMSHA-No. BI-21/04
The following products were approved as having met Part 20, Title 30 CFR.
1. Model 3002-C Flashlight. Approval No. 10C-652-0, issued to Hubbell Lighting, Inc., 2000 Electric Way, Christiansburg, Virginia 27073, February 5, 2002.
2. Model 2002-2A Flashlight. Approval No. 10C-653-0, issued to Hubbell Lighting, Inc., 2000 Electric Way, Christiansburg, Virginia 27073, February 12, 2002.